Depart/Return: Honolulu/Maui, HI
Price Per Person: Double: $TBD; Single: $TBD
Pre-/Post-Tour Hotel: $TBD
About the Tour
(Sample Only-Refers to 2017 edition of tour; more detail available Summer 2017) Each of Hawaii’s islands has its own allure, but like gems in a precious jewelry setting, their collective brilliance is all the more dazzling. Back by popular demand with a fresh new itinerary, this artfully paced, island-hopping adventure is designed to showcase the diverse natural, cultural, and culinary wonders of many beautiful Hawaiian islands – Oahu, Hawaii and Maui. Marvel at volcanic landscapes, rainbow-studded waterfalls, black sand beaches, rainforest lagoons, and the most stunning natural and resort settings on earth. Savor scents and tastes as only found in Paradise, from your morning Kona coffee to exotic blooms, succulent tropical fruit to amazingly fresh seafood.
A balanced itinerary allows for both guided discoveries of such highlights as Pearl Harbor, Polynesian cultural exhibits, an authentic Luau and more, as well as abundant free time to “do Hawaii” your way: ride a helicopter, play golf, snorkel in crystalline Pacific waters, or set sail to find the humpback whale. Experience thrilling Native drums, hula and “fire knife” dances, active plantations, and classic surf sites to round out an exhilarating winter escape you’ll never forget.
Click to Enlarge
- Explore three beautiful Hawaiian islands
- Resort overnights at premium, oceanview hotels throughout
- Visit both Halekala and Volcanoes National Parks
- Moving visit to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Exciting Polynesian and native Hawaiian cultural experiences, including tour with Chief Sielu
- Sunset cocktail cruise among islands of Maui, Lanai and Molokai
- Experience fascinating geologic, rainforest and beach settings
- Do-It-Your-Way options, from whale-watching cruises to traveling among the waterfalls and forests on the famous Road to Hana
- Air transportation provided among included islands
- See attractions and destinations named among the top this year by Lonely Planet, National Geographic, US News & World Report, Travel + Leisure, Forbes, Trip Advisor and AARP.
Average Temps high 80°/ low 69°
Time Zone Hawaii
Arrival Time Schedule to arrive at our starting hotel in Honolulu (Oahu) by 5 p.m. on Day 1.
Departure Time Schedule your flight home to depart (Maui) anytime after breakfast on Day 11.
Airport-Hotel Shuttle Complimentary transfers are included to/from hotel on basic tour.
Walking Distance Moderate walking is required to fully enjoy this tour. Some walking may be on uneven surfaces.
Currency U.S. dollar
Hotel Amenities In room: Hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, in-room safes, refrigerators & coffee makers throughout tour. Hotels throughout tour offer beautiful swimming pools, fitness centers, on-site restaurants & guest laundry services (for a fee).
Additional Information Sunscreen with a SPF rating of 30 or greater, sunglasses, hats, visors, binoculars and you may want an umbrella for the occasional shower. Airline Baggage Fees for Inter-Island flights ARE included in the tour price.
Further information is mailed upon receipt of your reservation. A total of three mailings are sent to assist you in preparing for your tour…Get Ready, Get Set and Go! Our “Get Ready” packet is sent confirming your reservation. Our “Get Set” packet provides further details approximately 90 days prior to departure with important details regarding making your travel arrangements. Finally, our “Go” packet arrives 2-3 weeks before departure containing all your final documents.
Updates Updates to this document are available from our Discovery Reservations Team, and will be posted online at www.CountryTravelDiscoveries.com/HAW
- 2017 Winter Escapes Special Offers Brochure
- CTD Blog: "Need a little Paradise...?
- CTD Blog: "Recommended Reading: James Michener's Hawaii"
Images on this page (from top): Beach (Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson); Couple on mountain (Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson); Hawaii Beach scene (Hawaii Tourism Japan)