We're in the planning stages for our new 2018 tours, and would like to share some destination considerations. We're inviting you to tell us: Which would be the top 3 group travel experiences of most interest to you?
Here are the candidates...
- Southern New England & Cape Cod in Fall
- New England Rail Adventure
- Pennsylvania Rail Adventure
- Pennsylvania (non-Rail tour)
- Washington D.C. Experience (note: involves high amount of walking)
- Virginia International Tattoo Spring Military Festival (an exhibition of military bands, massed pipes and drums, military drill teams, gymnasts, Scottish dancers, and choirs)
- Kentucky, including the new Noah's Ark Encounter
- Creation & Preservation of the Union (Civil War Sites in VA & DC)
- Florida’s Key West/Everglades
- Yellowstone/Grand Tetons
- Canada's Yukon Territory
- San Antonio Christmas
- California's Central Coast
- Kansas, the Sunflower State
Please use the fields below to send us your top three votes, along with your contact information, and to say "Thanks," we'll automatically enter you in a drawing to receive a travel-themed prize!